There are over 100 million local searches every day on Google alone.
50% of local searches are done on directories and not search engines.
Roughly half of all local directory listings contain factual errors.
Download Our Buffalo Wild Wings Case Study
SEE HOW YOUR BUSINESS RANKS ACROSS 40+ LOCAL DIRECTORIES
Are you experiencing the same issues as Buffalo Wild Wings was? Fill out the free report to find out exactly where you stand on dozens of local online directories.
A Common Problem in Local Search
Like many multi-location retailers, Buffalo Wild Wings had inconsistent and incorrect information across the major online directories. As a result of these incorrect and missing listings, Buffalo Wild Wings wasn’t being found in basic organic searches and was missing out on valuable opportunities:
- 3 out of 5 mobile restaurant seekers have no particular place in mind when starting their search. Not showing up correctly on search means not generating new customers.
- 95% of smartphone users conduct restaurant searches, and 90% of these users go out to eat within the day, 64% within the hour.
Making matters worse, Buffalo Wild Wings invested significantly in TV advertising. Searches resulting from those ads would result in new business for their competitors.
Appearing in Local Searches When It Matters Most
LocalVox claimed, corrected and optimized over 500 directories (including Yelp, Yahoo, CitySearch, Bing, and Google+ Local) for 11 Buffalo Wild Wings locations, saving them thousands of hours. In addition to serving the correct information, each directory was enhanced with pictures, categories and rich data to improve SEO and conversion optimization.
Now that their name, address and phone number has been corrected across hundreds of directories, Buffalo Wild Wings ranks highly for keywords that drive a real impact for the business. Customers looking for a new and local dining experience can now find Buffalo Wild Wings first.
Local SEO Results You Can Track At a Price You Can Afford
In the first half of 2013, the 11 Buffalo Wild Wings locations have been seen in hundreds of thousands of searches across the major search engines. They rank #1 on Google+ Local for critical keywords that include Best Buffalo Wings, Hot Wings, Sports Bar and more. In the first half of 2013, they have:
- Reached over 132,000 interested customers on Google.
- Ranked #1 on Google+ Local for terms like “Best Buffalo Wings”, “Hot Wings”, “Sports Bar” and other search terms in map listings.
- Received over 5,500 profile views on Google+ Local by local prospects and customers.